WEBINAR: CINEMA 4D IN ARCHITECTURAL VISUALIZATION ON APRIL 25
Learn how visualization professionals use:
- Cinema 4D to quickly construct previz images
- Multi-passes to speed up their workflow using either Cinema 4D’s Physical Render engine or Corona, giving them an edge in production speed, adaptability to client wishes and output quality
- Photoshop to quickly refine their renderings
- BodyPaint 3D for texturing
- Sculpting for landscaping
- MoGraph and third-party plug-ins for asset distribution
- and much more…
Each studio will introduce their projects during a 15-minute presentation.
Project Focus – Atlelier Crilo (Cristian Farinella) – Cristian Oteiza House
Project Focus – Slashcube (Thomas Vournazos) – Holocaust Memorial
Project Focus – Vudumotion (Dusan Vukcevic) – Exterior
Project Focus – Luxigon (Eric de Broche des Combes) – RONALD O. PERELMAN PERFORMING ARTS CENTER AT THE WORLD TRADE CENTER
At the end of the webinar, you will have the opportunity to ask questions.
Curious? Then visit the studios’ websites and browse their incredible galleries:
Cristian Farinella – www.ateliercrilo.com
Dusan Vukcevic – www.vudumotion.com
Eric de Broche des Combes – www.luxigon.com
Thomas Vournazos – www.slashcube.ch
Kindly note that the number of participants in this webinar is limited, we therefore strongly recommend registering early.
Please register here!